Solved

20yrs with Cricket and Dissatisfied

• 3 June 2022
  • 2 replies

I have sent several emails and can't believe no one has been courteous enough to contact me. 

This includes having sent emails to customersucces@cricketwireless.com

John D. the CEO of Cricket Wireless and the VP of Customer Satisfaction.  I guess I should contact JD Powers and complain to them. 

Right now I am unemployed (for several months) and can't even afford to replace my phone using the payment plan option and no upgrade deal is offered for iPhone 13 (which I still can't afford). 

My iPhone 6S is on its last leg, I am wondering if Cricket could please help me by replacing my current iPhone 6S with a new iPhone 13 Pro free of charge under customer loyalty and retention? 

T-Mobile sent me an offer for an iPhone 13 Pro for $50 if transfer my services to their plan which would be less expensive. Verizon is offering iPhone 13’s as well. 

icon

Best answer by ds329a 4 June 2022, 02:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @sacosta We thank you for reaching out to CricketSupport via the Forum. Cricket offers great upgrade pricing to our customer once every 180 days. We sure to log into your myCricket account and review your upgrade options. 

Thank you for your attempting to solve my issue. 

However, Cricket support completely failed to understand the issues and situation. 
🔹 I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR 9 MONTHS ❗️
🔹 I HAVE NO MONEY TO BUY A PHONE EVEN WITH UPGRADE DISCOUNT ❗️
🔹 Please, please do not inform a long time customer of “deals” that have been around a long time without fully understanding why the customer is dissatisfied in the first place. 
🔹 You have now insulted the customer. 

♦️Please have someone from your Escalation team contact me. ♦️