Solved

How to play moviebox from iphone to tv?

• 22 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I am using moviebox pro apk application at techbigs to watch movies on my iphone. Let me ask how to play moviebox from iphone to tv? I want to see them on the big screen, but don't know how. Anyone know, please help me.

icon

Best answer by James_Cricket 22 October 2020, 23:28

Hello @Marshallmyers! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. You can purchase a Lightning to HDMI adapter that will mirror your iPhone to your TV. You can check with your local electronics store on the availability of this adapter. Hope this helps :) 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello @Marshallmyers! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. You can purchase a Lightning to HDMI adapter that will mirror your iPhone to your TV. You can check with your local electronics store on the availability of this adapter. Hope this helps :) 

I'm using this moviebox app on my Android phone...

The interface is pretty clear on the two iOS and Android, remaining consistent with the separate plan for every stage My AARP Medicare

The interface is pretty clear on the two iOS and Android, remaining consistent with the separate plan for every stage My AARP Medicare

Like any application, moviebox can be installed on a TV via a USB stick. Download moviebox to your PC and upload the apk file to the USB flash drive. Insert it into the USB connector and install it through the settings manager. You can read more detailed information here. In this article, everything is described in detail what and how to do it right.