Solved

STUCK IN SOS MODE

• 17 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

My phone is in SOS mode again. Happened 2 days ago and cricket store said I needed a new SIM card. Paid $10.90 and 2 days later happened again. Called 800 cricket and they have no idea said they would call my contact number back. 4 hours and no call. 

icon

Best answer by Marlena_Cricket 28 November 2022, 21:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Mfrench we are sorry to hear of this and would be glad to assist you further. May you Private Message us at @CricketSupport for further assistance. 

Badge +1

my phone is doing the same thing and my other phone on my plan keep lose service off /on 

Badge +1

@Mfrench Hello I am having the same issue and I wanted to see ( since I saw that they replied back to you) to see if they were able to help you ? 

Thank you

Badge +1

no i have not heard anything 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @ankney8919 and @mars, welcome to the Community Forum! Please feel free to send us a private message to @CricketSupport if you need assistance as well. Be sure to include the name on your account, your wireless number, the IMEI number of your phone, your SIM card number, and the complete address where you’re experiencing issues.

Badge

Have you gotten the SOS thing figured out because my phone is doing it and won’t let me call out