billing

• 15 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I was recently qualified for the emergency broadband benifet due to COVID-19 and when I was applied the discount to my billing account I was notified 2 different times from 2 different reps of the amount that was going to be owed for my account and it was stated to me the same amount I was told by both reps well I went on to my online account to pay my bill before my cutoff date and paid as I noted again same amount I was told to pay I paid it and I was showed a $0 balance for my account so this morning I reached for my phone to make a call and guess what no service fort a msg sorry your service is temporarily disconnected due to non-payment owed on your account I'm like wth I called customer service and was told you have a balance owed on your account with a restoration fee I'm arguing with the rep I'm connected with telling him everything that I'm mentioning here so I asked for the supervisor because first I'm pisses 2nd why was I told by to different reps the same amount due for my account and 3rd it also showing on my online account same amount I was told to pay well this rep tells me oh um the supervisor is in a meeting right now would you like to wait a few minutes so I said yes then tells me well there is nothing we can do supervisor said you have to pay to get service restored ok where is the supervisor to tell me this I'm waiting well tells me oh I just messaged the supervisor and says the meeting is going to be held longer than expected I'm sorry this is B's of cricket I have been with cricket for so long and even came back at one time because of a issue I had with cricket and now again due to false information or just these reps you all have don't know a damn thing I guess this will be another move from cricket again and this time for good because I'm not the one that like to be given mixed/lied information to and no don't need to speak to any other rep to be told of what I was already again. One very very mad furious disappointed customer.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @Aguilar4258! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about your recent billing issue and are happy to look further into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with your Cricket phone number and the details of your issue. Our goal is to get this resolved for you! 

Badge

I was recently qualified for the emergency broadband benifet due to COVID-19 and when I was applied the discount to my billing account I was notified 2 different times from 2 different reps of the amount that was going to be owed for my account and it was stated to me the same amount I was told by both reps well I went on to my online account to pay my bill before my cutoff date and paid as I noted again same amount I was told to pay I paid it and I was showed a $0 balance for my account so this morning I reached for my phone to make a call and guess what no service fort a msg sorry your service is temporarily disconnected due to non-payment owed on your account I'm like wth I called customer service and was told you have a balance owed on your account with a restoration fee I'm arguing with the rep I'm connected with telling him everything that I'm mentioning here so I asked for the supervisor becaus

Hello @Aguilar4258! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about your recent billing issue and are happy to look further into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with your Cricket phone number and the details of your issue. Our goal is to get this resolved for you! 

Cricket, you're totally full of bullsh*t. I'm not only on SSI (so I absolutely qualify, but received initial notifications about this program from the SSI/government side of things, encouraging me to apply), I've being trying for OVER 6 MONTHS and keep getting the run around from Cricket. ALL THESE MONTHS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISCOUNTED! I was even going to switch services at the beginning of the year (literally January '21), but Cricket assured me that if I stayed things would be processed accordingly; they were just 'backed up' due to demand. I'm thinking for those like myself especially, 2ho KNOW that they've been approved for the program, it's time for a little FCC/class action lawsuit time  Seriously, anyone else interested? If you have your approval, let me know:

@fltrbyzrfree 

@MissyGaileva

fltrbyzrfree@gmail.com

e first I'm pisses 2nd why was I told by to different reps the same amount due for my account and 3rd it also showing on my online account same amount I was told to pay well this rep tells me oh um the supervisor is in a meeting right now would you like to wait a few minutes so I said yes then tells me well there is nothing we can do supervisor said you have to pay to get service restored ok where is the supervisor to tell me this I'm waiting well tells me oh I just messaged the supervisor and says the meeting is going to be held longer than expected I'm sorry this is B's of cricket I have been with cricket for so long and even came back at one time because of a issue I had with cricket and now again due to false information or just these reps you all have don't know a damn thing I guess this will be another move from cricket again and this time for good because I'm not the one that like to be given mixed/lied information to and no don't need to speak to any other rep to be told of what I was already again. One very very mad furious disappointed customer.

Badge +1

Well I once again had a issue again online always how I pay my bill my amount showed my amount due was $50 for my service and well once again I paid what was shown to me to pay so I did well next day my service is disconnected again It said I had a balance how when I paid what it told me my account showed I had paid and was not due till my next billing date again but nope I was disconnected I was not charged the reconnection fee but Just what it said was still owed for my account in order for it to be turned back on please I need the correct information so I won't continue to being cut off of my service it's starting to be a nuisance.