Solved

Cricket does not care about there customers

• 28 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

My company was hacked and held for ransom.  My bill was coming do on the 26th of Augs. I called cricket on the 18th of Augs. Was told that a manager would call me back. Because of the ransom. I did not get a check. So I was trying to let all my crediters now what was going on. And give them with proof. I did not get a call back from a manager. So I called again. Was told that they only think that could be done to keep my phone on from the 26 to the 30th. Was to pay the bill. They would not listen to what I had to say. Because of this ransom we would not get our check till the 30th of August. That means I do not have any money coming in to August 30th. That I would pay and late fees or what ever I had to do. To keep my phone on for the few days in between. I also have to have my phone for work. With out the phone I would be fired.  All of my other creditor helped and understood. But not cricket. I will be look into other wireless providers. That care about there customers and would help. I never wanted free service. I just needed a few days to get to pay day. I even told them I would pay extra if they needed me too

icon

Best answer by jdor 29 September 2021, 00:40

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

My company was hacked and held for ransom.  My bill was coming do on the 26th of. Sept. I called cricket on the 18th of sept. Was told that a manager would call me back. Because of the ransom. I did not get a check. So I was trying to let all my crediters now what was going on. And give them with proof. I did not get a call back from a manager. So I called again. Was told that they only think that could be done to keep my phone on from the 26 to the 30th. Was to pay the bill. They would not listen to what I had to say. Because of this ransom we would not get our check till the 30th of September That means I do not have any money coming in to September30th. That I would pay and late fees or what ever I had to do. To keep my phone on for the few days in between. I also have to have my phone for work. With out the phone I would be fired.  All of my other creditor helped and understood. But not cricket. I will be look into other wireless providers. That care about there customers and would help. I never wanted free service. I just needed a few days to get to pay day. I even told them I would pay extra if they needed me too

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Melissaindvik 

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please, know that we offer a unique program here at Cricket called BridgePay to assist our customers who need a little extra time making their payment. BridgePay allows you to split your Cricket bill into two separate payments. As long as you get set up within 7 days before or after the start of your billing cycle, you'll get 7 additional days to make the second payment. BridgePay can be setup by calling 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538) or in a Cricket store. If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport).