CRICKET IS THE WORST!!!! im filing complaints everywhere and anywhere about this company!!!!!

• 22 February 2021
  • 4 replies

This is my first month with cricket. Tried the bridgepay option and paid $30. Go in to pay the remaining balance this morning and they want me to pay the full bill of $85 even though I paid $30 only 7 days ago. Customer service was completely unhelpful and down right snotty with me. DO NOT BRING YOUR SERVICE HERE!!!! Im currently filing complaints with consumer affairs, the BBB and fraud dept. Their stealing our money during a pandemic when we can barely make ends meet! That's why we switched, thinking it would be cheaper, no! It isn't!! With metro we were paying $70 for 2 phones. Although service wasn't great where I live. Even the day we switched there was trouble! They didn't do the switch right and instead of getting free phones we ended having to accept their cheapest phones because we had to pay for the phones in the end. The sales girl messed up the port and caused us to pay, we were supposed to get a credit with one month free service which never happened. Customer service says they can't do anything about that either. I'm fed up with companies thinking they can abuse their customers and we just have to take it. Well, you messed with the wrong one on the right day because we are going to fight. I'm going to post my issue EVERYWHERE and I'll even write the governor. You will not take advantage of your customers anymore. I'm going to keep going till I go to jail or your company is shut down for good. Hope that money was worth all the headache I'm about to cause your company. CRICKET IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! I'm on hold with CNN news station right now and I'm absolutely telling my story!!! .... Enjoy the ride. 

4 replies

Userlevel 3

@dezruby 

We would like to look into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

I wish to remove this post. Someone is helping now.

Badge

my bill is 60 i pay 15 with bridge pay and they took the 15 dollar the first time and the second time I try to pay a bridge payment and they did not give it to me so i been calling around so i can use my service is off but i also told them can i change my service they will not let even do that it not far 

Badge

I need to here from Corporate! BS Warranty Dept. Who buys a phone and 3 weeks later told won't get a New Phone replacement only a refurbished one that might be of less value! Won't even allow you to talk to Supervisor. Says only Corporate can approve new phone. No one even has a Corporate #. Does this need to go to the BBB? Or is Corporate Office going to make contact