Cricket Wireless should be ashamed

• 3 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I have been a loyal customer of Cricket for quite a few years now. Well a couple months ago I called and paid my bill over the phone with my debit card. They charged my debit card twice and then informed me that I would have to wait 7-10 business days to be reimbursed. I informed them that I was a single mother on a set income and waiting 7-10 business days would leave me with a over draw fee and would also make me late on paying my rent in which would be another fee for late payment. They didn't seem to care so due to absolutely no fault of my own I ended up paying almost $100 extra due to their mistake. They assured me a discount would be applied to my account due to the inconviences and fees that were occured. They gave me a discount alright a big whopping $5. That was just an insult. It showed me exactly what their customers means to them.

1 reply

I completely agree with this I was just charged $81 over a $6 mistake after I get paid a full month service and I have to pay another phone service over $6 and there's nothing that they can do about it four-wheel do about it what happened to humanity