Question

Crooked Authorized Dealer - where do i report?

• 28 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I have been a customer of Cricket Wireless for several years, at one point I had five lines. Now I have only two, my experience with one crooked authorized dealer today will make me completely switch to other provider.

I have never dealt with such dishonest crooked sales ever. I just wanted a simple phone to replace a broken phone, he gave us the Samsung A01, he said it is $60 and upgrade fee of $25, I said fine. He goes to say, I have found you discounts, I will give you a case and screen protector for free, for free will take it. As he was checking us out, I browsed the price of that phone on cricket wireless, it was 19.99, I was puzzled, but was in a hurry I left. When I checked the receipt later, the case and screen protector were not free, paid a total of $45 plus tax. The phone was actually 19.99 just like what I saw online. What makes it even worse, he has included $8/month protection plan. I have no words to describe this sales guy state of mind. For a 19 dollar phone, or $109 full retails price he sold me $8 per month protection plan without telling me. Is it even legal, i don’t know where to report him. This dealer would hurt Cricket Wireless long term, if he hasn’t already done by now.

1 reply

Userlevel 3

@Bruckdj 

We would like to look into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.