Data still throttled after new billing cycle has started

• 23 April 2019
  • 8 replies

• New Participant
  • 0 replies
Data throttled back at the end of my last billing cycle due to data usage. New billing period started yesterday and was paid by auto pay. Data still extremely slow today as if it is still throttled. Why don’t I have my full speed now that I’m in a new billing cycle???

8 replies

Userlevel 4

@mcm 

Thank you for visiting and posting on the Cricket Community Forum! Please PM/DM us on our National Facebook  (m.me/cricketwireless ) or Twitter page (@cricketsupport) and include your wireless number.

I'm having the same problem, two days after my billing cycle, my data is still super slow, restarted my phone, disconnected and reconnected my data, but nothing works...
I have noticed that my data will often become throttled so slowly to the point of becoming totally unusable (like I'm not even able to perform a speed test or do a google search). This occurs even tho I have the fastest unlimited plan available with cricket (8mbps) but often times can be resolved by putting the phone in airplane mode to disconnect all data services and then switch it back. After airplane mode is turned back off and reconnects to the mobile data, the speed returns to normal. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but ibfifured I'd share just in case. (However on occasion, I've had to do this multiple times within the same 10 min period bc the connection speed keeps dropping below 0.01mbps which can be frustrating) but this works for the most part most of the time

However, this usually doesn't happen all the time whether at home, work or in your vehicle or boat. Here we discuss the reasons why your cell phone data speeds are low and how you can deal with this using a new and effective technology in D.P.T. and E.R.T. cellular amplifiers whether you're on your car, home, boat or office McDVOICE

A 200 mg dose, if an initial or starting dose for using Modafinil is quite high, even by clinical standards. It is not surprising the effects that were felt were such. Specially that it was followed by a second day dosing of the same amount, it is fairly imaginable by end of the second day it would have become difficult to feel rested https://afinil.com/best-deals-coupons-promo-codes/ . For one, Modafinil just as most drugs, would take a few days to not only cumulatively reach their effectivity but also, more importantly, get the body adapt to it. It is not merely a mind altering substance potent enough to lessen need for sleep, it is also a chemical which the internal systems are unfamiliar with.

I also facing same problem since 2 days, My data is slow down. Restarted my smartphone but it disconnected contineously. Not working mcdvoice

Apply for Myinstantoffer loans and get upto $40000 loans and also visit talktowendys to avail amazing offers. Getmyoffer.capitalone.com

I think the problem has been solved, on the Androkim website you can download the latest Android games