Question

Dear Cricket: are you EVER going to fix your credit card "incorrect information" error issue???

• 21 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I've had this error with your site for several years now. I eventually had to use a business card, because no card with my home address would go through. I would like to use a different card, but your system gives an error "Looks like your card information is incorrect. Please double-check it and try again."

A Google search reveals I am far from alone with this longstanding issue. There is most definitely a glitch in your credit card system that causes it to reject cards with certain addresses, even though they are 100% accurate. I see a pending charge for $0 hit my card when I try to use it, but your system is still rejecting it. Your site is the only one out of hundreds I have used that has a problem with cards coming from my address. 

Please fix this already, instead of ignoring and/or denying the issue. 

1 reply

Badge

@drasher25 

Thank you for commenting on the Community Forum! 

We really want to help you get to the bottom of this issue. It’s important for us to know, does this happen when you’re trying to make a purchase, or when you attempt a payment online? Have you tried using the MyCricket app? 

Please contact Cricket Support on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) if you need additional assistance.  💚