Question

EBB

• 18 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have been trying for 2 months to get the EBB applied to my account. I even had a member from the national verifier team on the phone with me. Noting is getting done. I really need the help and I'm at a loss at what to do. I keep getting told tickets are open. Supervisors will call me back,it's not their fault, etc. Has anyone had any luck?

3 replies

Badge +1

@carriea We would like to look into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Badge

I been having issues with ebb program with cricket wireless I been dealing with it since June 25,2021 I got approved by national verifier an everything but on "CRICKET WIRELESS" they keep saying my number been used I have numerous times even with national verifier on a merge called an couldn't see that my number was used.i have 2 tickets still nothing being told that my number been used they gave me to number to call to have it transfer for the ebb program an they told me the same thing my number hasn't been used.sad to say no representative from cricket have even called me back about this issue,smh🤦🏾‍♀️

Badge +1

I received assistance from EBB for a couple months but did not receive it on this month's bill. Did the program end?