Solved

exhausted!

• 4 June 2021
  • 1 reply

tried to switch my lifeline EBB account to cricket today, actually I started this process yesterday. Let me just skip the whole 5 hours of disconnects, phone shuffling me to one rep to another. Was discounted for the last time today because when I hit redial, they were closed. Now I tried logging into my lifeline account and it's no longer an active account. Oh and no EBB either. They charged me 55.00$ today and the only thing they did was create another cricket account which apparently I'm praying full price for. 

I need this taken seriously.

A total of 9 phone calls from yesterday and today. 

someone in corporate should probably listen to those calls.

So I'm out 55.00$ on a emergency assistance program, and have no access to my assurance FREE lifeline program. I can't even get a supervisor on the phone to even acknowledge the problem.

where should I take this very valid complaint?  

Oh and did I say.... Emergency assistance program!!! 

icon

Best answer by Danielle_Cricket04 4 June 2021, 15:40

@monarenese 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

@monarenese 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.