extremly dissappointed

• 4 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I can't believe your company doesn't care one bit about the customers. I am currently a customer of 24months, I even upgraded and added my wife's line to my account. Today I called and advised that due to being home with COVID 19, I was unable to make my payment yesterday as scheduled due to sleeping all day on medicine....but went online today to make that payment and was told they would not remove the additional $35.00 fees. In these times where COVID is a very scary thing for me being a 50yr old guy with other health issues, I am so upset that Cricket Wireless doesn't care about their customers and refused to remove that extra fee....you are more interested in the money than the well being of your customers. As soon as I am well enough to leave and handle my business again...I WILL be getting another cell service!! 
Shame on you Cricket wireless....Im completely disappointed and I never want to be part of any company that doesn't care about the customers...you have proven that today.

1 reply

Userlevel 4

Hello @AArnoldsr! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about your recent illness and send wishes for a speedy recovery. Please know that for lines that are suspended there is a $5 reactivation fee for single line accounts and a $15 reactivation fee for multiline accounts. This fee will need to be paid before service can resume. We are more than happy to look into your account to find out why you are being charged $35. Please reach out to our Cricket Wireless Support team for further assistance on this issue.