Name Change from divorce

  • 5 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I have an order restoring my former name. It seems Cricket want me to go in person to a store which seems time consuming, inconvenient and unnecessary. On top of that I have poor health and do not feel safe to go to a store. Is there an easier way for customers to keep their records up to date? I’d much prefer to mail/email/fax in a name change request. Is this possible?

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello @wiredliving! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are more than happy to assist with this. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook ( or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance. 

Hey 'wiredliving' I might not be totally in pocket with this more like out of pocket but I say u stop living wired and miss all the  change to default last-name.  God willing and he anything like me I sure would appreciate and show it if I had sober loving wife back but she on one like u. No offense but not alot of men even try. Ya feel me fam