Solved

new phone number

• 14 June 2020
  • 9 replies

i Have been a loyal member with multiply lines for years now with no changes at all to my account.  My number has been cloned and is being used in a local scam and i called to fix it and i am told i have to pay $15.  this is not  my fault and i feel i should not be responsible  especially, when it has never been changed since my plan began. there should be exceptions to this rule

icon

Best answer by do3908 15 June 2020, 20:03

@christycatchley 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3

@christycatchley 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Thank you so much my problem was resolved at no cost to me

I cant do a new customer online i need help plz?
I have the same problem mine has been cloned for about 2 years if not more they've also gotten my email my bank my Facebook and opened a whole new page under Facebook and Facebook says they can't do anything because they verified my phone number I must have given my number or information to someone else which I have not.
I had given up on doing something about it they have my phone hacked.

I thought the problem resolved itself but it turned out it's still going on and when I message cricket wireless to help me they denied to help because the original request was sent in June.  If I have to pay for my number to be changed for things out of my control i will change providers.  there has never been a number change on my account since I opened it almost 4 years ago on any line.

do3908
do3908
Yes
Fan 3908