Solved

Phone Bill and WhatsApp

• 15 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Do calls and texts sent via WhatsApp show up on your phone bill either when connected to internet or when using cellular data?
icon

Best answer by James_Cricket 15 February 2020, 23:58

Hello @12345! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Text messages that are sent via your Cricket service and the WhatsApp does not show up on your Cricket bill. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello @12345! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Text messages that are sent via your Cricket service and the WhatsApp does not show up on your Cricket bill. 

WhatsApp calls and text are absolutely free and they only work on your data bundle and not on phone bills but if you are still having such a problem then you can try using this FMWhatsApp of WhatsApp.

https://hotmailgermany.wordpress.com/2021/02/03/hotmail-anmeldung-login-www-hotmail-com/

I set up a hotmail account last year from msn.com website and it just gave me a .com e-mail address, which I still use. I just looked there again and it appears to give you a .com address automatically. Are you trying to to this from the German microsoft website, if you are go to the 'merican one.