Refund

• 11 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I do have a question. First I'd like to apologize for my post previously as I reacted out of my frustrations.
MY QUESTION: Has any one whom has been deceived and not compensated for Billed Merchandise Never Recieved?
2Znd QUESTION; Have any of you going though this dispute with Cricket wireless. Would be intrested in joining me in filing a lawsuit against Cricket Wireless for their
Refusal to comply with the laws they are breaking.
I read many complaints yesterday, and I see many here entitled to compensation from Cricket.
There are federal laws that they have broken or not complied with.
My law firm I work for advised me to redact with knowledge and respect for the laws put in place to protect consumers from these type offenses.
I let my frustration guide me to my intellect in beginning a lawsuit against Cricket Wirelss.
This is the process I have chosen to take. And would be very happy to give you the information you need. How you can file, or we all file.
The lawsuit has different views on type of suit filed. As to individual or civil.
Please respond for information.
Thank you .

5 replies

@MYMONEY where do I start?! 

tried to switch my lifeline EBB account to cricket today, actually I started this process yesterday. Let me just skip the whole 5 hours of disconnects, phone shuffling me to one rep to another. Was discounted for the last time today because when I hit redial, they were closed. Now I tried logging into my lifeline account and it's no longer an active account. Oh and no EBB either. They charged me 55.00$ today and the only thing they did was create another cricket account which apparently I'm praying full price for. 

I need this taken seriously.

A total of 9 phone calls from yesterday and today. 

someone in corporate should probably listen to those calls.

So I'm out 55.00$ on a emergency assistance program, and have no access to my assurance FREE lifeline program. I can't even get a supervisor on the phone to even acknowledge the problem.

where should I take this very valid complaint?  Also please send me an email, I doubt I'll ever see anything on here again! 

monarenese@yahoo.com 

Thank you

I do have a question. First I'd like to apologize for my post previously as I reacted out of my frustrations.
MY QUESTION: Has any one whom has been deceived and not compensated for Billed Merchandise Never Recieved?
2Znd QUESTION; Have any of you going though this dispute with Cricket wireless. Would be intrested in joining me in filing a lawsuit against Cricket Wireless for their
I read many complaints yesterday, and I see many here entitled to compensation from Cricket.
My law firm I work for advised me to redact with knowledge and respect for the laws put in place to protect consumers from these type offenses.
I let my frustration guide me to my intellect in beginning a lawsuit against Cricket Wirelss.
This is the process I have chosen to take. And would be very happy to give you the information you need. How you can file, or we all file.
The lawsuit has different views on type of suit filed. As to individual or civil.
Thank you .
I'm in on that lawsuits i have about 1000 people that have been ripped off by cricket 

Thank you .
I'm in on that lawsuits i have about 1000 people that have been ripped off by cricket I think we should all do a civil lawsuits that way anyone in the law suite can have there stories heard if you could send me the info to angelamendez18@ live.com i can get stuff started here to 

Badge

I have the same problem with cricket. I had to hold up a day waiting on the initial approval of the EBB and it was falling as my phone bill was due. I got the email of EBB approval the morning my phone disconnected. That part is not on cricket but on the delays of EBB. So I call cricket up to set the EBB up. They tell me I have to pay the $5 reconnect and have active service to setup EBB (WHY?) So I do that. I pay the reconnect fee and go with my $30 plan which I will have to change to a $50 Unlimited Data plan that costs $55 with EBB (WHY?) I update the plan to this $55 plan to get the EBB approved and it goes through. “Cricket Free Msg” You’ve been successfully enrolled into the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. To learn more about the program please visit cricketwireless.com/EBB” Wednesday August 4, 2021 12:21 PM. I click the link and read and it shows that my EBB will take effect 8/5/2021. At this point I know I have to pay $5 because the EBB benefit only covers $50 right. I go to Crickets website and make a $5 dollar payment on August 4th as well. My cycle began July 5th 2021. Also, when I made this $5 payment there was a notice at the top of the page that said that the payment amount due may not reflect payment or credits to the account. So I disregard the fact that it is telling me I owe $55 knowing I’ve verified the EBB benefit on 8/5/2021. I wake up to my phone being disconnected the following day and called 611. They transferred me to EBB who essentially stated yes, I’m approved, the rest is on your provider. So I call cricket back, who transfers me around again. Somehow makes changes to my account that make my texts from cricket in Spanish. The worker was hispanic I spoke with and it shows the changes made to the account at the time I spoke with them. So as some sort of slight they changed my account to Spanish. Jokes on them, I speak Spanish as well. How would an elderly person be handling an EBB benefit in Spanish I wonder? The worker stated that the EBB benefit would apply to my next billing cycle. Which duh, is why I applied it when I made the changes to plan during the PRIOR cycle. So these people are expecting me to pay a $5 reconnect and $55 for a $50 dollar plan when I only need a $30 plan that doesn’t meet the parameters of EBB, plus I had to pay a $5 reconnect the first time waiting on EBB. So as I see it. They want me to pay them $35 ABOVE what I agreed to and all I gain is unlimited data I cannot use because the service here is so poor I use internet access instead for web purposes. Not to mention how much disruptive this whole process has been. I’ve put far more man hours into it than I will ever be compensated for by the EBB itself. My phone is currently off. And I am leaving it off until the EBB is applied. However at this point can it be applied because the service is off. The bottom line is these people have set this up to overcharge the US federal government and to skim money off the people using it in fees. I vote that this carrier is barred from the EBB benefit or any federal subsidies hereafter. You should not have to have active service to setup a LIFELINE phone number. THEY ARE ALREADY OVERCHARGING THE PLAN BY $5 each month which MORE THAN COMPENSATES the $15 fee for new phone number because the EBB benefit runs 6 months. This totals $30 over the actual cost of the plan outside of EBB. Meaning that should cover the cost of a new line and any reconnection $5 fee. But it doesn’t? WHY? I challenge Cricket to keyword every time I’ve said WHY and explain WHY. So what I’m doing. Leaving my phone off a month. I handled my end on time. If the EBB benefit applies and the phone magically turns back on next month on the 5th. Great. Otherwise. I’m taking my business to another company. I will deal with MetroPCS ugly purple logos to not participate in this.

Badge +1

@MYMONEY how can I contact you? I am tired of being blamed for something they clearly did wrong.