Question

service suspended even though i paid on time

• 11 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Cricket this is just bs. My service was supposed to be good until 11:59 pm. I paid in full at 11:44 pm. Only to find out that my account has been suspended and a $45 reactivation fee must be paid in order to restore or service?!?! Not to mention my fathers in the hospital just suffered a medical emergency and now he nor the doctors can get ahold of me. Wtf cricket??I AM BEYOND LIVID seeing as my service should have never been disconnected anyway....There is NO WAY to contact anybody in person.The "chat" with "us" is actually a stupid bot that doesn't have the ability to fix or help with ANYTHING....So, now, I have no phone service. I've PAID for my families phone service, ON TIME, but yet our phones are deactivated. REALLY CRICKET. 

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@Cmacgill22 

We’re sorry to hear this!  All payments are due by 11:59 pm CST on your due date, regardless of the number of days in the billing cycle. Did you pay the full amount that was sent to you in your text messages from Cricket?

Badge

I just had the same problem but im on the road at 12:30am trying to get home use my gps phone go off bs call this morning they talking about I didn’t call to set up other bridges pay if I didn’t how i knw tht i need to pay $23 on Nov 21 the online dont give you tht information then she going say we will waive $5 action fee really 

Badge

My service suspended even I am on auto pay and I did not do any change to my account more than 2 years.  It probably happened all the time, I just did not realize since I only use the phone occasionally. I believe that is the software design and company must know this unless they are willing to change the design system.