Question

when do i get my phone ?

• 14 May 2021
  • 5 replies

So I bought 2 iPhone back on feb ,4 of this year and here it’s is 3 months later and I have yet to receive my phones , I thought it was next business day delivery ? 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @Ochoa1183! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for you post. We are sorry to hear about your issues with your online order. We are happy to get this taken care of for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance.

So here we sit just as I have for 3 months and the responses stop and nothing is done about my situation . Guess time for 3 on my side

Userlevel 2

Hello @Ochoa1183! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for you post. We are sorry to hear about your issues with your online order. We are happy to get this taken care of for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance.

@Ochoa1183  

The Cricket support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) would be best place to resolve this issue for you.

Badge

my first phone was sony it was very good phone

Badge

Thank you..   tutuapp  routing numbers