Solved

WHY, why, why

• 5 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Why if I am on auto payment, and made no plan changes, would my service get interrupted? Why do you think cricket interrupts service overnight so the client is forced to pay 3 separate fees to get their service reinstated. Plus there is actually a 4th fee that is buried and only appears at the very end of the transaction. Additionally, keep in mind that even thought it’s crickets error you would only have the accommodation of getting your your reinstatement fee waiver, of which his fee is less than a quarter of the actual fees. Clearly cricket aligns the currency compass in their favor once again. Possibly the hustle and bustle doesn’t get started before 9am in the Philippines so a person could wait to speak to “one of their best folks”
icon

Best answer by do3908 5 December 2020, 16:49

@Organic 

We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

@Organic 

We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

I do not have Twitter or Facebook. Also, can you share why there are 3 5.00 charges if there is an interruption in service, plus an additional processing fee?