worst customer service ever!! !!!!!!

• 11 June 2021
  • 3 replies

This can't get made up I swear... My phone got stolen. I got a old device and a NEW cricket sim card. I call to have my stolen phone placed on the stolen lost and activate the G7 supra I have.  Which was done on the third of this month. About an HR later my G7 has no service or internet. While driving 2 1/2 hrs home from my father's surger for cancer. I call  support and to find out they have placed the G7 on the stolen list instead of the LG Stylo which was stolen.  I have called everyday to get my phone back on which is the main number for my father's doctors and I am power or attorney. With no phone service. Today finally they get my phone activated. And removed from the block list. It's the 11th at this point. So I ask what can be done about these days I haven't had any service. I paid for it yet I couldn't use it due to a cricket employee error. They offer 5$ credit... Lol really I pay 90$ a month that's 3$ a day and u offer 5 dollars. So then they get on the phone talking well your service was on an HR here an HR there activated the 9 trying to count every second I may have had service. If that was the case I would have had my phone activated again today. Million dollar company squeezing every nickle they can out of the little guys.  Like a 20 dollar credit is going to make or break the company your really going to try to justify every seconds and even try to make  up I have had no phone since I actived it on the 3rd. And yet I payed for it and couldn't us it if it was the other way u would be charged late fee activation fee cricket would have charged me all kinds of if it was rolls were switch. Yet you try to squeeze whatever you can not to pay back something I already payed for and was in able to us...  I WANT MY MONEY REFUND... YOU GREEDY..... 

3 replies

Badge +1

@Holyhell 

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum! We’re really sad to hear about this experience. We would never want you to feel way about our assistance. We recommend reaching out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue and make sure everything is squared away.

Badge +1

Why are problems deflected to social media like Facebook and Twitter, and not resolved here?  Why must poorly treated customers be bounced around through social media hoops instead of being directly dealt with?  Does that somehow provide more effective customer service?

Badge

I had just bought a new iPhone for my dad for his 80th birthday and wanted to put a low monthly plan for him. I usually use Verizon and pay around $80 a month, so I didn’t want to use Verizon for him. So I stopped by the Cricket store at 19603 N.Frederick Rd., Germantown, MD to inquire about prices.  Even though the sign said “Open”, the door was locked. I turned around and was walking back to my car when I saw a lady with a drink in her hand walking towards the store. She passed me by and went to the door. I didn’t know if she was a customer or she worked there. So I paused to see what she was doing and she actually opened the door and went inside. I went back inside and I said well you work here and yousaw me leaving why didn’t you say anything? (This was the only building in the parking lot, anyone parked there has to be going in or out of Cricket). She rudely showed me a drink in her hand saying I should’ve asked. I told her that I did not know if she was a customer or an employee initially. I told her that that does not make sense because she almost lost my business. She was unapologetic, so I told her I was going to go to a different store if that’s how she conducts business. She said that I can go to a different store and she doesn’t care!! So I walked out but before leaving I asked her name and she said her name was Alex. I left and went to boost mobile which was next-door where the customer rep was very polite. I even tipped her $10 for a job well done. Alex, if that’s her real name, should be fired and does not need to be working for Cricket. She is working against you guys and not for you guys. I have never used Cricket before and I do not plan to ever use cricket after this experience. She is losing customers for cricket if that’s her daily attitude. Also If her attitude is a representation of Cricket, then this complaint won’t go further than here but I have done my part. 

P.S.. this happened 9/24/21 at around 2pm. So find out whose shift that was at this location!