WORST PHONE SUPPORT ON EARTH

• 14 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I AM JUST ABSOLUTLY SHAOCKED AND APPALLED AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING OVER THE LAST 5 DAYS OF MY LIFE THAT HAVE LARGE CHUNKS OF TIME WASTED OUT OF THEM DEALING W CRICKETS CUSTOMER SERVICE!  ANOTHER COMPANY TOLD ME WHAT THE ISSUE WAS THE 1ST TIME I CALLED THEM WHILE I WAS ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR FOR THE UPTEENTH TIME ON ANOTHER DEVICE W CRICUT.  WHEN CRICKETS SUPERVISORS SUPERVISOR FINALLY GOT ON THE LINE HE TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO, HE LIED TO ME AND I HAVE PROOF, HE SAID THAT HE WAS NOT SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME THAT I HAVE WASTED TRYING TO PAY MY BILL, HE COULD NOT OFFER ANY EXPLINATION OF WHY IT HAD TAKEN SO MANY HOURS AND SO MANY DIFFERENT REPREAENTATIVES OVER EVERY WAY POSSIBLE OF REACHINF OUT FOR HELP TO FINALLY BE TOLD WHY MY PAYMENT WAS NOT GOING THREW, HELL EVEN THEIR SYSTEM STRAIGHT UP LIES TO YOU..YES CRICKETS COMPUTER SYSTEM AS WELL AS ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS STRAIGHT UP, BLATANTLY LIE AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS NO EMPATHY AT ALL BUT HAVE NO PROBLEMS SHOWING THEIR ANNOIENCE, WASTING YOUR TIME, RUNNING YOU IN CIRCLES WASTING YOUR MONEY, ELEVATING YOUR BLOOD PREASURE, CAUSING PANIC ATTACKS, YELLING AT YOU.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISRESPECTED BY A COMPONY LIKE THIS AND I HAVE NEVER WROTE A COMPLAINT ON ANYTHING OR ANY BUSINESS IN MY WHOLE LIFE. 

apoligies for grammer, spelling, punctuation, run ons, but I am just to angry and disgusted to give a hoot really... I have never been so mad in my life at an employee of a company or at a company in general what it just makes me even madder that I'm letting u get me this mad and that hear I am wasting more of my time and energy writing this knowing u ultimately do not care...5 days now I have let u dictate my life, I've cracked two devices out of anger w the person on the other Iine,. and missed an extremely important function due to the stress levels that I have reached over this and YOU DONT CARE, CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, WONT COMPENSATE FOR TIME WASTED OR LIES TOLD, OR FOR BEING YELD AT....WONT EVEN GIVE A SIMPLE APOLOGY. I KNOW FOR A FACT THE INSTORE REPS CAN DO DIFFERENT THINGS SO THAT CUSTOMERS LEAVE HAPPY AND SATISFIED BUT WHAT IS A PERSON W MENTAL OR PHYSICAL HEALTH ISSUES SUPPOSED TO DO IF THEY NEED ASSISTENCE? NEVER IN MY LIFE. YOU AND THE PEOPLE THAT HANDLE YOUR PHONE SUPPORT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AND I PRAY THAT U GET WHAT U GIVE AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THINGS MUST BE REALLY BAD IN YOUR WORLD TO TREAT OTHER HUMANS S THIS WAY

Thank you, have a GREAT day!

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@812Jade 

Thank you for commenting on the Community Forum!

We’re really sad to hear that you’ve had a poor recent experience! Our support team is best source of help in this case. Please contact Cricket Support on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for additional assistance.  💚