Solved

Wrongly suspended account & NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

My service was supposed to be good until 11:59 pm. I paid in full at 11:39 pm. Then I find out that my account had already been suspended and a five dollar charge added. So when I added the CORRECT amount to keep my service turned on, my phone REMAINS deactivated until I pay the five dollar charge FOR YOUR MISTAKE. I refuse. Every second my phone remains deactivated is THEFT, because I was paying on time. FIX IT!

I cannot believe I have my phone suspended because apparently some stupid F***up with daylight savings time.

There is NO WAY to contact anybody in person to make them fix it. No real person to talk to anywhere. No phone service available, no non-bot chat. UNBELIEVABLE. ZERO customer service. What the hell is this bull****? 

The "chat" with "us" is actually a stupid bot that doesn't have the ability to fix anything.

The contact numbers are offline at night, which is when these problems occur. AWESOME!

So, now, I have no phone service. I've PAID for my damned phone service, ON TIME, but NO!!, because everyone's too stupid to understand daylight savings time, my phone is deactivated until I can get on the phone with someone whenever the hell they get back into the freaking office. I cannot believe how stupid this sh** is. And!! There's no way for me to send them this irate message other than a community forum? 

Sure, if I wanted to PAY THEM for their f***up, I could pay the $5.00 charge they want from my to re-activate my wrongfully suspended account. NO. I REFUSE. YOU SHOULD PAY ME! YOUR F***UP! YOU PAY! NOT ME! Every second that goes by YOU are stealing from ME! ALREADY! I'm not paying any more money to you for your f***up!!

Here's a solution, don't put a frivolous $5 fee block on anyone's account for at least a day of inactivity. That is just completely ridiculous - the pay cards you sell are for the EXACT monthly fee, not for 5 dollars more. 

But really? No customer service available? "talk to us" is a BOT?

icon

Best answer by James_Cricket 4 December 2020, 22:34

Hello @jiffy! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4

Hello @jiffy! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.