We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes. To save time, please use an option below.
- Sign in to the myCricket app or My Account Online to pay your bill, manage your lines, edit plans and features, and check your usage from your device and more.
- Register for an online account if you have not already enrolled.
- Visit our support site for answers to common Cricket-related questions.
- Click here to launch our interactive chatbot and get the answers you need. You can also launch it by clicking the green question mark in the bottom right-hand corner of any page on our site.
Cricket Wireless proudly provides millions of customers with reliable connectivity to the world, and award-winning service when you walk in our stores, talk to us on the phone, or visit our website. As a part of this, we always do our best to ensure that we provide a safe environment.
We know how important our service is to the communities we serve, and we are committed to continuing to be there for you. In that spirit, we’ve been working around the clock to ensure our stores are responding appropriately to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reconnect & Automated Phone System Fees to be Waived for Customers Financially Affected by COVID-19
We’re committed to keeping our customers connected to family, friends and the latest information.
- Beginning March 14, we will waive reconnect fees & automated phone system fees for customers who are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. If your service has been suspended, make a payment for the balance due, and we’ll get your service back up and running.
These are the fastest ways to make a payment:
- Sign in to the myCricket app or My Account Online.
- Use Quick Pay to make a secure payment without signing into your account.
- Call 611 from your Cricket phone.
- We’re automatically adding data for new and existing customers to capped and unlimited voice and data plans for a limited time.
- We have a new $15 2 GB plan available as a limited time offer. For a limited time, we’re offering 2GB of data, with unlimited talk and text, for $15/mo. *
*Pricing subject to change. One-time fees may apply. See cricketwireless.com/fees for details. Terms & restrictions apply. Avail., terms & data usage & speed & other restr's subject to change w/o notice. Service subject to Cricket network management policies, see cricketwireless.com/mobilebroadband. Coverage not avail. everywhere.
Please click here for more details regarding how Cricket can help you and your family during the Covid-19 pandemic.
What We’re Doing to Provide a Safe Environment
Our frontline employees and authorized retailers across the country care about your health, which is why we ask them to:
- Disinfect their workspace after every customer interaction
- Wipe down all displays and hard surfaces multiple times a day
- Pay extra attention to sanitizing common areas
- Quickly report if they are not feeling well.
How you can get all of the goodness from Cricket from home
We offer multiple options to connect with us if you have concerns about going out in the community or are unable to make it to a store. The easiest way to stay in touch with us is on the MyCricket app, which allows you to pay your bill and check your data usage. If you don’t have that you can download it here or here. You can also visit us at www.cricketwireless.com.
How you can keep your personal devices safe
Here’s a few extra tips to help keep you healthy and connected using your own devices:
- Keep your device clean. Spray a non-abrasive or alcohol-based (70% isopropyl) disinfectant directly onto a soft lint-free cloth and wipe down your device while it is powered down and unplugged.
- Share things like photos through text messages instead of passing your phone around.
- Since devices can collect germs, avoid putting your device on public surfaces and try to use a Bluetooth device or a hands-free headset to minimize physical contact with the device.
For more information on how to protect yourself from COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.