Question

Abuse from a cricket wireless customer

• 7 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

The owner of [Personal Details] has stolen one of my phones, and has linked his number with my personal email account with Google.  He has changed all the security questions and listed his cricket wireless number as the 2 step verification.  I can’t access my google account:  [Personal Details] because this person stole one of my phones and locked me account of some several accounts listing his number on my account

Please flag this number for possible fraud, because that it was I can see is now linked to my accounts where credentials were changed and money is missing from my accounts from unauthorized transactions coming out of Jacksonville, FL  [Personal Details]

Concerned Citizen

1 reply

Badge

Hi @bertsmassageWelcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Due to the sensitive nature of your concern, we would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance.