Question

Access to My Account is unavailable.

• 3 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Every time I try to login to my cricket account by the app or website I receive  this message “Access to My Account is unavailable. Please call Customer Care at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) for help.” 

2 replies

Userlevel 2

@Amm120381 

Thank you for commenting on the Cricket Forum!

We recommend reaching out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for additional assistance with this issue.

@Amm120381 -- I have had the same issue for about 10 days. Cricket has not resolved my issue, even if they continue to claim that they have solved it. 

I am curious if you are using an iPhone app, or using a Mac computer -- apple products? My phone and computer are both Apple products, and two of the cricket service people I’ve spoken to in the last week have quietly said that there are many people with this same issue using Apple products. This is very frustrating. 

I wrote a long description to this forum, but don’t know if it will be posted any time soon. However, I would like to know if you have this issue with an Apple product or another type of phone.