Solved

account in my name , husband phone number is first on account

• 2 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

It has been a couple of months now,

I order my phone and tried to order my husband's phone at same Time til after several tries it would not work even though a MAN on the phone told me it would!!! Well 

I got my New Phone in 2 days Motorola g Play for $59.99!!!After I ORDERED husband's phone WAITED 10 plus Days I called everyday after first 3 days, went to Two different Cricket Stores first one really trying to help 2nd one said I messed the system up and UNTIL SOME SUPERVISOR Will take care of it I cannot get my husband a new phone ( we like haveing same phone)Which is So Wrong!!! She was rude also said keep calling to talk to supervisor But Supervisors Hang Up then are suddenly not there!!! I pay my bill on time. CAN ANYONE HELP??? or should I just change companies?

icon

Best answer by James_Cricket 2 October 2021, 20:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @Kat! Welcome to our Cricket Commnity Forum and thank you for your post. It sounds like there may be an activation issue after ordering your device that is preventing your husband from ordering his device. We can look further into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) for further assistance :thumbsup: