Solved

Dispute result

• 14 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi there, I filed a dispute with all the evidence last November and mailed it to 

[Office of Dispute Resolution, Cricket Wireless LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., 5th Floor Atlanta, GA 30319] in November 2021 following the instructions on your website.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/legal-info/notice-of-dispute.html

According to your website, “A Cricket representative will respond within 30 days of receiving this form.”

I have not heard back in about 5 months. I tried to contact customer service via chat and phone. But they said that it is directly handled by head-office and there is nothing they can do. 

Please advise what I should do.

Should I begin arbitration by submitting a Demand for Arbitration to the American Arbitration Association?

Thanks a lot. 

icon

Best answer by Marlena_Cricket 14 April 2022, 20:43

View original

3 replies

Badge

I am in a similar situation and was curious if this matter was resolved. I sent a Notice of Dispute by certified letter back in March and haven't received a response. Wondering if I should send a Demand for Arbitration, but I believe it's supposed to be sent to the same office that hasn't responded to my Notice of Dispute.

Looking for help. Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @liruiqi0 and welcome to the Community Forum. Please send us a PM (private message) and provide your name, wireless number, and the date your dispute letter was mailed. We’d be happy to reach out to our Escalations Team to confirm your dispute was received. 

Badge +1

Hi @liruiqi0 and welcome to the Community Forum. Please send us a PM (private message) and provide your name, wireless number, and the date your dispute letter was mailed. We’d be happy to reach out to our Escalations Team to confirm your dispute was received. 

Thank Marlena, I just PMed you all the required information. 

I will update here if I heard back from your Escalations Team