Question

file a complaint

• 13 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello this i wanted to file a complaint against cricket wireless they Ported my number out I had to pay for to get another account money I paid for the month I lost I had to pay for New service I have my lawyer looking into this matter 🥺

2 replies

did you know its impossible to get any help when you want to get a data only hotspot service.  You cannot activate online and you can’t activate with customer service as they don’t know how and they can’t accept payments.  Been on the phone for hours and no one can accept a credit card and keep redirecting me to a website where they can only activate a phone service.  I am going to T-mobile and will make sure to tell as many people i can about this.  Wasted $8 for a sim.

Userlevel 3

Hi @clarenceh77 We’re saddened to hear of your experience. We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue, your wireless number, and full name on the account for further assistance.