Solved

How to check call history for an active line?

• 11 December 2020
  • 2 replies

I wanto to check the calls record in an active line
icon

Best answer by James_Cricket 12 December 2020, 00:47

Hello @Gytannavayn1! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

In order to get the phone records for your service, you will need to send us a subpoena asking for the call records. You can fax it over to  (888) 938-4715 or call our center for records at 1-800-635-6840. Please keep in mind that there is a fee for the records.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello @Gytannavayn1! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

In order to get the phone records for your service, you will need to send us a subpoena asking for the call records. You can fax it over to  (888) 938-4715 or call our center for records at 1-800-635-6840. Please keep in mind that there is a fee for the records.

Hi There,  Since I can’t see my phone records is there any way to see if my phone is spoofed?  My credit monitoring service with McAfee tells me someone else is using my line and I am getting text spam sent to that person’s name.  I’m nervous they are also using my phone to send out other texts/calls and would like to check.  In other words, my phone call history probably will not help.

Any suggestions?