Question

Messages not coming to hotspot

• 10 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I was trying to set up my Cricket online account but the temporary password isn’t coming to my hotspot.   I tried support and after the 6th time I had to tell the agent it was a hotspot, not a phone so no I wasn’t receiving texts from my friends on it...I gave up.    I tried going into 192.168.1.1 and I could see messages there but they were all old (had to get a new SIM card).   When I tried to to back into 192.168.1.1 I now get a message the site can’t be reached (tried several browsers on both a desktop and a separate phone).

3 replies

Badge +1

Hey there @rodeoqueen We would like to look into this for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Badge

Good question!

Badge

This is weird, but true, I'm not receiving Text messages when I'm on Wi-Fi. I realized this two days back when I was expecting a message from my online banking account and haven't received it until I turned off my Wi-Fi. Are you guys seeing this issue? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

official website