Question

Order Pending

• 10 March 2021
  • 4 replies

So i upgraded my phone & ordered me a new phone via online. My account is now saying "Order Pending" & won't let me do anything. I'm frustrated because we're wanting to upgrade my wife's phone too but can't due to this issue. Any suggestions or help? I did receive my phone today btw but have to go in store to activate it. I can't do it online which is frustrating. 

4 replies

Ordered a phone 13 days ago.

Haven't heard a thing

I ordered a phone on April 13th. They promised free next day business shipping, and a Cricket rep told me on a phone call it would be here April 15th. Two weeks later, still no phone and order still “in process.” I attempted to cancel that order so I could purchase at the local Cricket store, and that cancellation is still in process! They won’t allow me to purchase at the store until the cancellation is completed. 

Needless to say, this experience does not inspire confidence. :rolling_eyes:

I also ordered online April 3rd, can’t get a straight answer from anyone at customer service, tried to cancel and they won’t, mine also says “still processing “, one service rep sent something to corporate and it’s now being investigated, what the crap is going on? I just want my phone, have already been charged the initial payment and upgrade fee and can’t get nothing done by calling customer service, even a supervisor can’t resolve this…..

Userlevel 3

Hi @EdMW1994 

Thanks for posting. This may be occuring because a recently received order has not been “activated” so it shows as pending on the account. If you already activated your new device, we can assist you with clearing this. Feel free to reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue, wireless number, and full name on the account for further assistance. :sunglasses: