I’ll start from the beginning, since no one at Cricket seems to understand what I am saying, despite being transferred back and forth for 3 hours. Maybe some help from the community folks will do the trick…
- April 2 - ordered an iPhone 12 and a supporting case. Used the Progressive Leasing option.
- April 5 - UPS delivers “something” from Cricket around 6:30pm. The box is not damaged or harmed in any way. There is only one layer of tape on the box so I can tell it hasn’t been opened, then re-sealed.
- I open the box. There’s a SIM card, a phone case, BUT NO PHONE.
- After an hour of hold time, I finally get to the Online Orders department, only to be told by some genius that I have to file a claim with UPS. Not only was this the wrong answer, but he kept talking over as i tried to re-explain the situation. He wasn’t listening at all, and then he stated “well it’s delivered on our end.” I just told you it wasn’t….sent everything but the actual phone. What’s so difficult to comprehend?
- Tried to file claim with UPS….based on the tracking number, my package is ineligible.
- Tried to file claim with Cricket...the digital IMEI device number is invalid(gee, I WONDER WHY)
Why in the world would I file a claim with UPS? It doesn’t matter if UPS delivered days early or weeks late….CRICKET GAVE UPS AN INCOMPLETE ORDER, AND THAT IS NOT THE FAULT OF UPS. Why aren’t your customer service folks LISTENING? Why did they keep sending me to the warranty department?
I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and I will also be calling Progressive Leasing to cancel the contract when they open at 10am, since Cricket is not helping.
Best answer by jdor_CricketView original