• 14 August 2021
  • 1 reply


Ok I’ve got this issue, me an wife split, phone bill is in her name so I gotta get my own, The service ends on the 30th I just found out. Can I take this phone and just get a new number an pay the bill? 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello @Daniel1930! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Yes, you can start new service with Cricket with a new number using your current device, as long as the device is compatible with our network. Be sure to enter the IMEI of your device in the link below to ensure compatibility:


You can always reach out to our Cricket Wireless Support team via Facebook or Twitter, call our Customer Care team at 1-800-Cricket, or visit your local Cricket store for further assistance.