Sim Not Working!!

• 21 April 2019
  • 3 replies

I took my Sim card out of my LG Xpression while it was turned on, then put it right back, and now i have an icon at top screen of sin card with lone drawn through. Like its not recognizing my sim for some reason. I turned phone off, took sim out, cleaned it, reinstalled. Powered phone back on and still did nothing. HELP PLEASE!?!?!?!

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello @Dthhamill22

There may have been damage caused to the phone or sim card. A local store will be able to check this for you.

Thanks!

My account is not working I am a add on to wifes moms plan we pay each month 108-118 dollars for like 3- 4 lines but at one point I could not use my phone for around two months and now it wont work shr didnt tskr me off my line is still there not working thiubb did the idolness of account void my Sim do I havr to pay for a new one when its no fault if my own doing

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Eva Kim townsend and thank you for posting on the Community Forum! We’d be happy to review your account to determine the cause of your service issue. Please contact our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless for assistance. We’re here to help!:hugging: