Solved

Cannot make or receive calls

• 18 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Unable to Make or Receive phone calls since 06/08/22. Only getting Internet & text messages all this time.

I have 4G LTE phone that Cricket confirms is compatible on the IME code.  Customer service keeps saying Service issues in Los Angeles & it is a known issue with phones that have 3g & 4G & 5G capability. Reason is still unknown but Cricket “is working on it”.  Visited the store, sales people said they know about the issue but no one has any answers or knows when/if it will be corrected.????  Absolutely NO information or acknowledgement on Cricket website. People need to understand what is happening , why is this such a secret? Whit is the issue & do we have an estimation at a minimum????

icon

Best answer by jdor_Cricket 20 June 2022, 01:50

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

No problem, due to the lack of effective communication, I decided to switch to T- Mobile instead of waiting for Cricket to wake up and give all the customers in this same situation some acknowledgement and/or  assistance

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Stache2 !

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. Please know that since the 3G network was shutdown, any BYOD device would need to connect to the HD Voice / VoLTE network to be able to make or receive phone calls. To ensure that your device is connected to HD Voice network, we would recommend that your device has the latest software update, and that “Voice and Data” is enabled for LTE in the settings (if your device has the option available). If you need further assistance, please send us a private message to our @CricketSupport account with the name on your account, your wireless number, IMEI of device and the details of your issue.