Solved

I was lied to

• 30 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

So I just bought a phone 2 1/2 weeks ago. I walked into the store wanting 2 things. 1.) A phone with a stylus 2.) A phone with NFC. The kid who was no more than probably 20 years old told me that he had the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G (2022). I agreed that I wanted it so he went in the back to get it and when he came back a few minutes later to tell me he did not have it but had the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G. I asked numerous times during the process of getting the phone to make sure they are both the same phones just one was released earlier according to the kid both phones have the 2 things I was looking for. I felt reassured and went on with the purchase after numerous times of him telling me this. Well guess what? My phone has a stylus but no NFC. I'm so busy running my business that it has taken me this long to set up my phone to see no NFC. Am I stuck with a phone I don't want since it's past the 7-Day return period os is there another way to get the phone I want

icon

Best answer by Julie_Cricket21 1 July 2022, 03:21

View original

2 replies

Badge

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@BME Auto 1 

Thanks for sharing on the community forum! 

The Moto G Stylus 5G has NFC for Google Pay and other features. You may need to manually enable it. Follow the steps here:

1. Go to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences.
  2. Turn NFC on.