Question

MY PHONE CAUGHT ON FIRE

• 14 April 2021
  • 2 replies

STUCK PHONER IN MY COAT POCKET.  ALONG EWITH MY GLASSES AND SUNGLASSES.  I WAS RIDIONGN MY MOTORCYCLE AND SMELT SOMERTHING BURNING.  MY JACKET WAS SMOKING. I ;PULLED OVER .  PULLED JACKET OFF.  GLASSES WEREB MERLTED $340’ SUNFGLASSES MELTED. $65,BACK OF PHONE MELTED  $300 LEATHER JACKET BURNT..  I WAS THROSWN OUT OF YUOUR STORE FOR CUSSING.  BUT SINCE IM OUT ROUGHLY $1000.00 INCLUDING THE PHONE I WAS A LIL UPSET AND WAS NOT GETTING HERLPED. 

2 replies

Userlevel 2

@tbrowning 

Thank you for commenting on the Community Forum! 

We’re really shocked to hear about this experience! It sounds like your phone may have been too hot in your pocket. We recommend reaching out to warranty to review your best options. To make a warranty claim visit https://warranty.cricketwireless.com and follow the prompts on the site, or contact the Returns Center at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) for assistance. The support center will review the device malfunction over the phone and provide instructions for the warranty return, if applicable.

Well, you might be using a Redmi smartphone and must be playing Coc Mod APK on it.