Solved

adding 5g service

• 27 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have 3 phones on current plan for $90 a month . If I upgrade my phone on that current plan to 5G and add the 5g plan to it the price goes to $145 a month from the current $90? Is this right ? . I figured maybe it would be $100 a month for all 3 phones on my account . It says I loose discounts on the other 2 phones .

icon

Best answer by James_Cricket 28 November 2021, 23:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Smith10210 and welcome to our Cricket Community Forum! All of our plans now include access to our 5G network. There is no extra amount required to pay for our 5G access. You will just need to be using a 5G compatible device and be in an area that offers 5G coverage. Hopefully, this answers your questions :grinning:

Badge +1

Thanks for the reply I upgraded my phone to a moto 5g stylus and used my current active sim card from my moto g power 2021 and have no 5g service . I was in contact with online chat with cricket and they say it can take 24hrs? And will update my account ? I didn't use the sim card that came with the phone but used the active sim card from the phone I was upgrading .