Question

How to exist my current family plan online?

• 14 February 2021
  • 3 replies

For some reasons, I have to exist my current family plan. But I can’t find it on the wecsite. Do I have to go to the store?

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @Zzzzz 

Thanks for posting. If you are looking to cancel a line, or move line from one account to another, please contact Cricket Customer Support for assistance at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) or by dialing 611 from your Cricket phone. You can also visit a Cricket Wireless store for assistance. :)

Hi @Zzzzz 

Thanks for posting. If you are looking to cancel a line, or move line from one account to another, please contact Cricket Customer Support for assistance at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) or by dialing 611 from your Cricket phone. You can also visit a Cricket Wireless store for assistance. :)

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

Hi @Zzzzz 

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

mymilestonecard.com