Solved

SCAM using Cricket

• 24 August 2020
  • 1 reply

A couple days ago someone charged over $800 to my debit card at a Cricket store in another state. When a couple minutes later they tried to do it again my bank flagged it and notified me. I set up a fraud investigation.

The kicker is today a package showed up through UPS with my nick name on it from Cricket. I do occasionally ship things with my nick name but not often, so that limits where my info was stolen from. I was at work. My husband tried to refuse it but the driver bolted and said he would just sign my name. I called UPS and filed a complaint about the driver forging my name and not listening to my husband. I told them to come back ahttps://check-distance.com/route/gallup-nm/albuquerque-nmnd get it because I don't know what else to do. Hopefully they actually listen and some back like they promised.

I now have an unopened package that has probably nothing of value in it so when my bank investigates I am going to get screwed, especially because this driver forged my name.

I am at an extreme loss here. If anyone has advice that would be great otherwise me on the look out for something similar yourselves.

icon

Best answer by do3908 27 August 2020, 01:00

@pilecarls8 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3

@pilecarls8 

Thank you for reaching out.  We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.