Question

M7 Smart Monitor

• 4 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi there, I’ve just bought the M7 smart monitor as it’s ideal for what I need. I have a MacBook Pro with 2 thunderbolt ports to connect to it. I plan to use one usb c port to connect the display and power to my Mac, I was then thinking I would have a usb-a to Ethernet adapter on the back of the monitor. Would that adapter provide a connection to my Mac via the monitor? Or perhaps is it better to consider a usb-c hub to plug into the back of the monitor, then route one usb-c cable to my Mac for the display and power, then plug an Ethernet cable into that? Hopefully that kind of makes sense, any help is greatly appreciated.

1 reply

Hi there, I’ve just bought the M7 smart monitor as it’s ideal for what I need. I have a MacBook Pro with 2 thunderbolt ports to connect to it. I plan to use one usb c port to connect the display and power to my Mac, I was then thinking I would have a usb-a to Ethernet adapter on the back of the monitor. Would that adapter provide a connection to my Mac via the monitor? Or perhaps is it better to consider a usb-c hub to plug into the back of the monitor, then route one usb-c cable to my Mac for the display and power, then plug an Ethernet cab10.0.0.0.1 le into that? Hopefully that kind of makes sense, any help is greatly appreciated.

issue got solved