Solved

why is my phone so slow and laggy?

• 25 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

I just got a new phone through cricket because my last phone wouldn't charge... well this phone for some reason is so slow and lagging so badly, I can't use it half the time. I can't afford to get another phone so I need to figure out how to add more storage or do something I already deleted as many photos files whatever to help with the storage situation, but it didn't help and I don't know what to do, I tried to contact someone from cricket to help me, but they couldn't or wouldn't help so if anyone can that would be amazing 

icon

Best answer by Marlena_Cricket 2 October 2022, 03:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello @Mrewn25893! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We’re happy to assist you. What is the make/model of your device? Also, have you confirmed that the device is on the most recent software version? 

Badge +1

Hey yes its a Samsung galexy a13 4g and I'm not sure about the software that's why I've been trying to get someone to help me,  and thank you for replying

Badge +2

Hey @Mrewn25893👋🏽, you can verify that your device software is up to date by going to your General Settings > About Phone > Software Update. Your device should be running Android 12. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey @Mrewn25893! I just wanted to check in with you to see if you still needed assistance with your device.

Badge +1

Hey, yes sorry I'm not sure why I didn't get the notifications from my email, but yes it's running the latest software and I still need help, it's just so slow and lagging I'm not sure what else to do, especially since it's a new phone 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Mrewn25893 Most Cricket devices carry a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of purchase. To make a warranty claim visit https://warranty.cricketwireless.com and follow the prompts on the site, or contact the Returns Center at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) for assistance. The support center will troubleshoot the device malfunction over the phone and provide instructions for the warranty return, if applicable.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/orders-and-activations/warranty.html

Badge +1

Okay thanks, but is there no way that I can just exchange this phone out for one that has more storage at a store? I just don't want this phone anymore I can barely type or do anything, I just want to be able to go in the cricket store and change it out