Solved

phone service not working

• 29 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

My whole family (4) on the same cricket plan is experiencing only 1 or 2 bar service ANYWHERE we go. Calls barely go through text don’t go through at all. We all have our data on we’ve updated our phones. We’ve turned them off and on. We leave our home area and it’s still not working. What is the issue?! 

icon

Best answer by Marlena_Cricket 30 September 2022, 00:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey @Jassminnevv1 and welcome to the Community Forum! We’re sorry to hear you & your family are experiencing service issues. Let’s connect in a private message so that we can review the current coverage in your area. Please send a PM to @CricketSupport and be sure to include the name on your account, your wireless number, and the complete address where you’re experiencing issues. We’re here to help!🤗

Badge

I haven’t had service for 2 days now.  It was happening off and on last week as well but not as long.  Not very pleased.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @MsJackieB, we are sorry to hear of your service issues and would be glad to take a closer look into this for you. May you contact us at @CricketSupport for further assistance. 

Badge

I have no service on my phone. I don't know why