Question

Telemarketers and Spam Risk calls

• 15 May 2021
  • 3 replies

I'm getting about 12 to 14 Spam Risk calls a week and some that state their from telemarketers. I'm on the DNC list. The number of calls I get is overwhelming. What's Cricket doing about intercepting these illegal calls? I believe they have a responsibility. All I know is I've been putting up with this for months. File complaints with DNC registry. Anyone have an answer to what Crickets part and responsibility to us is? 

3 replies

I believe they have a responsibility. All I know is I've been putting up with this for months. File complaints with DNC registry.

I believe they have a responsibility. All I know is I've been putting up with this for months. File complaints with DNC registry.

I just today filed 14 Spam Risks and Telemarketers calls today to DNC registry. I've been emailing pages of spam risk calls but never get feedback. Even called the DA's office, they were no help. I guess I'll just keep reporting them, but someone, somewhere, somehow needs to step it up. 

I guess I'll just keep reporting them, but someone, somewhere, somehow needs to step it up.