cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cliph
A-List Star

Apple IPhone 6s Plus

I noticed that Cricket advertises the IPhone 6s Plus for $299 upgrade price but it has been out of stock for sometime now on-line and in the stores in my area. Has anyone else have the same problem finding one or knows when it will be back in stock?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Apple IPhone 6s Plus

@cliph Thank you for visiting and posting on the Cricket Community Forum! At the moment we don't have an update on when the iPhone 6 plus will be in-stock. We advise to keep checking online or call your local store for updates.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

cliph
A-List Star

Thanks for your prompt response. I will continue to check on-line and in stores.

@cliph You're welcome and thank you for being part of our #CricketNation

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos