cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

AppleTV+: Takes 10 clicks to get to content?

I like the content on AppleTV+ but everytime I use the TV app I have to click all the way to the bottom to finally get to AppleTV+ shows. https://solitaire.onl/

Even worse is I literally don't use the TV app for anything else except AppleTV+ content. You would think by now the advanced AI would know to put AppleTV+ content on the first row. But no. It buries it way down the bottom. https://9apps.ooo/

Even worse a ton of the rows above are for HBO, Netflix, Showtime, ect......stuff I don't even had subscriptions to. Why are they showing me all this crap I don't have access to?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Superstar

Re: AppleTV+: Takes 10 clicks to get to content?

I haven't used AppleTV+, but I'm sure they will continue to improve the interface since it is a new service. Let's see what they do with this!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Apple TV+ is making seven of its original television series available for free to homes around the globe as families remain indoors during the coronavirus lockdown.

shareit pc installvidmate.com Vidmate APK

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Even worse a ton of the rows above are for HBO, Netflix, Showtime, ect......stuff I don't even had subscriptions to. Why are they showing me all this crap I don't have access to? 9apps app

Regards, cartoonhd

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You can configure the Apple TV TV app app to limit certain content so that only authorized users can view, play items from search results, or make purchases. These content limits are also commonly referred to as parental controls.  geometry dash

0 Kudos
Highlighted

0 Kudos
Highlighted

no reply?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cansado de ver siempre lo mismo en tu TV?, las mismas series repetidas y las películas ni se diga, existe afortunadamente una alternativa económica y viable para cualquiera repelisplus Download Gta 5 Download for mobile

0 Kudos