cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can anyone recommend a parental control app for iphone?

Jump to solution

My 14 year old son was previously on Android and I used a pretty decent app called My Mobile Matchdog. Options for iPhone seem pretty lousy by comparison. Most important features to me are call and text monitoring, web filtering, app blocking, and location tracking. Any suggestions are appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can anyone recommend a parental control app for iphone?

Jump to solution

Hello @zackxoxo! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Unfortunately, Cricket does not have any parental control features at this time. However, with Apple devices, you can track the location of devices linked to your Apple ID via Find My iPhone and Location Sharing services. Apple also offers other privacy settings via the Content and Privacy Restrictions section of the device settings. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Can anyone recommend a parental control app for iphone?

Jump to solution

Hello @zackxoxo! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Unfortunately, Cricket does not have any parental control features at this time. However, with Apple devices, you can track the location of devices linked to your Apple ID via Find My iPhone and Location Sharing services. Apple also offers other privacy settings via the Content and Privacy Restrictions section of the device settings. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos