cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I use a ringtone song on Iphone 8?

Jump to solution

I hate to admit how upset I am about iphone 8 not having an simple way to use a song as a ringtone or an alarm. I know it is just a ring tone, but I don't like something that's put on me. I don't really want to use canned ring tones, or buy ringtones from Apple. I want to use the same tunes / songs I used for years. Can anybody help? So irritated and can't help but wonder what kind of cheap money grubbing attempt is up to Apple to disable or delete this functionality.

I want to use this song as a ringtone: https://kostenloseklingeltone.mobi/samsung-standard-11573/

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do I use a ringtone song on Iphone 8?

Jump to solution

@bellacampen 

Thank you for reaching out.  We do apologize you are feeling this way.  Unfortunately, Apple does require them to be purchased through them.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@bellacampen 

Thank you for reaching out.  We do apologize you are feeling this way.  Unfortunately, Apple does require them to be purchased through them.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Jump to solution

You can download ringtones for phones at https://tonosdellamada.mobi/iphone-11-black-magic-8331.html

0 Kudos