cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spy apps

Jump to solution
Is there anyway either myself or a technician can do to find out if there is a spy app on my iPhone 6 and how can I remove it
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Spy apps

Jump to solution

@Kitten9132  Thank you for posting on our community forum! We would suggest asking Apple regarding this application on the device. Some devices are set with applications that we can not remove due to the manufacturer.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Spy apps

Jump to solution

@Kitten9132  Thank you for posting on our community forum! We would suggest asking Apple regarding this application on the device. Some devices are set with applications that we can not remove due to the manufacturer.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos